We can only process applications from organisations providing services in Leeds and services are listed only at the discretion of the Leeds Directory..
You cannot save your application to register part way through so in order to complete your registration you will need to have on hand;
- An email address for us to contact you on
- Your organisations name and address
- Your contact information
- A description of your organisation
If you would like to upload your business logo to the Leeds Directory website please note that the website can only accept image files which are:
- Format JPEG
- File Size 20KB or less
Organisations providing services in the home, garden or in the community on a 1:1 basis must register as a Green Tick Provider and will be asked to provide some supporting documentation. You can complete the registration and upload the relevant documents at a later date.
To register as a Green Tick Provider you will need to:
- Obtain and evidence a DBS disclosure certificate for the owner/manager of your organisation.
- Obtain and evidence DBS disclosure certificates for each member of staff who works directly with clients in the home, garden or in the community on a 1:1 basis. This information can be supplied on the 2+ Disclosure Disclaimer form
- Provide evidence of public liability insurance including evidence of the policy expiry date and amount covered.
- Obtain a County Court Judgement Search against the England and Wales Order and Judgements Register
- Complete a Sub Contractors Disclaimer Form
- Supply business stationary complying with the Companies Act 2006
- Three references from Customer/Clients from the preceding 12 months
- Provide evidence of regulatory body registration where appropriate – for more information please refer to the Green Tick Criteria
- Sign and return a copy of our Terms & Conditions
The following documents may help you during the registration process.
- Green Tick Guidance
- Permission to Share Contact Information
- 2+Disclosure Disclaimer
- Sub Contractor Disclaimer
- Leeds Directory Code of Good Practice
To begin the registration process follow the below link most relevant to the service you offer.
We can provide support and advice by telephone, email or one to one appointment to help applicants through the registration process. Please contact the Provider Monitoring Officer:
Telephone: 0113 378 4610
Once registered, you may be interested in getting further information about:
- Micro Commissioning Site
- Making the Most of Your Listing
- Advertisement Opportunities
- Business Support