The following Carers UK guides may be helpful for carers and can all be accessed via Carers UK Digital Resource for Carers.
- Looking after someone outlines carers rights and the support available to them
- Being heard is a self-advocacy guide for carers covering communication, assertiveness, and negotiation skills; information on carers rights; and other factors that may affect a carers ability to get their voice heard
- Carers guide to technology is a comprehensive guide to different types of technology that can support carers
- Nutrition and caring provides tools and resources that can be used to highlight nutrition and find solutions to improve nutrition, prevent malnutrition and boost health and wellbeing
- Eating well contains Information and advice about the importance of eating well for carers
- Supporting working carers covers carers rights at work, how to get practical help with caring, changes that can be made at work, information to give to an employer.